Fishing Report Port Maitland

gilfisher

Got out today..fish still very scatterd..but managed 2 nice bows and an eye....water temp was only 63 degrees.....the bows came in on harness and the eye on a spoon lol...also a farm fish and lost a hog at boat....70 fow trolling the pipe lines20180615_141748.jpg20180615_162853.jpg

I also got out yesterday. I seen a couple boats out farther. Guess that was you gilfisher. Nice to hear of the bows. I stayed in 35-40 fow by the island. Managed 3 hogs. beauty day and no bugs !!

I also got out yesterday. I seen a couple boats out farther. Guess that was you gilfisher. Nice to hear of the bows. I stayed in 35-40 fow by the island. Managed 3 hogs. beauty day and no bugs !!
Yes swingman was a beauty day out there!..I started out off the island but there were too many boats for my liking so i had to break away from the pack..maybe i will change my handle to the lone wolf lol

How did people make out yesterday? We went out for a couple of hours and just got one sheephead. We were late getting out though, just wondered if I missed anything early.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks