Port Bruce Sunday pm.

Roman

Hi to all of you.
Out of the Port Bruce just before noon, set up in 59 feet of water, west of the port, end troll South -West to 67 feet depth. Two men limit of nice walleye, and endless sylver bass, only two ship heads. Fish is there, just have to find them and get to them, before silver bass get the lure. Best colors were orange and black, all off lead core and dipsy divers, as deep as you can get. Have fun guys.
Roman G

no matter where you boat north shore from burwell to hastings bears a keep eye for debre small tinner marked with bouy not worth salvage keep an eye out trees not just brush the boys on our tugs have marked some of this

right on Roman....i was out there from 7 to 3....55-60....no eyes...just silvers and sheeps.....glad someone found em....radio sounded like no one was catchin

Hey Roman. Was out there with you yesterday, fished from the port to approximately two miles east of the weather bouy. Caught my limit of eyes and about a hundred silvers. All on Dipseys 175 ft on number 3.
Fluorescent NASCAR's.

Silver Bass was so thick at some places, hat you could set the rod, count to five, and set the hook. It was pathetic.
I try to stick to darker lures, thinking that it will not be so attractive for a Silver Bass. Well it didn't work so good. By the end of a day my arms were burning

Back