Port Bruce Sunday July 1

Caseys Dream

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Its no wonder everyone is in love with Greg at North Erie Marina....the dude truly does set a new standard in marina service!

Went out today for a swim day, Greg tells my wife the perch are on fire...D'oh! That was it....bummed a pail off Greg, filled it with his finest minnows and off we went. Moved around a bit, finally at 38 feet East in front of 3-trees and they were on. Came home with over 40 really nice size ones, quite a bit of throw backs but that was cool.

Snorkels and fins never came out at all...thanks Greg. Seriously though, marinas like Turkey Point...for their $20 launch fee need a lesson in service from Greg.

Nice work.
No.... i think our world is well balanced...
TP Marina is for different people ;)
...and throwing 20-25$$ to launch a boat, is a privelege to them.
Nice day
Im gonna fish bruce so I can meet this guy.

Greg your the best , !! I have been up and down the eastern seaboard with up to 50 ft. sport fishing boat's and I have a hard time remembering anyone who has given better service ? still thinking , because THERE IS NO ONE ! CHEER'S TO YOU MAN ! baiter.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks