Port Bruce Eyes July 5th

Reel Therapy

Made the trip to North Erie this am. Winds were great, set up in 53 FOW a little west of the port and started to troll south hooked our first eye in 54 fow on a harness. We were using boards and 20' jets. We trolled out to 58 fow and picked up another and lost one. Decided to troll back in a hooked 2 more landed one and lost one. Off the water by 1 with a stop on the way in for some perch. All in all a good day with a good friend 3 nice pics in the box 2 over 10 lbs all on meat. Looks like there moving in!

Tight LinesIMG_0582.JPG

RT

we HEARD U GUYS OUT THERE:LOL:PUDDLE JUMPER an I boated a bucket full of nice perch today,an 2 bonus walleye-38fow,down 38,on a pickeral rig,with a live minnow:D,u guy,s r all fishing toooooooooo deep:rolleyes: LOTS OF GOOD MARKS @40FOW-50FOW

Sounds like you had a great day @HORTY! I think I passed you at the ramp when we were heading out (not sure though...:rolleyes:) We marked lots of fish and lots of bait. We did end up with more then a few silvers today as well... all in all a nice day on the water.

Sounds like you had a great day @HORTY! I think I passed you at the ramp when we were heading out (not sure though...:rolleyes:) We marked lots of fish and lots of bait. We did end up with more then a few silvers today as well... all in all a nice day on the water.
YES was great,once p/j got his feet wet,he was on fire,landed a 9lb walleye on 6lb test on ultra-lite,was a blast

Back