PLEASE READ, STOP GOING TO CANADIAN TIRE

Last I heard it was just sport check and atmosphere and not the tire.
Maybe things have changed since the other day though.

Um Canadian tire owns those two other stores. If they don't stand up against the bullshit there you really think they will stand up at Canadian Tire?

Just maybe, Crap T's statement, is their reason for no fur product's, and it has nothing to do with peta, but rather what the market direction is? This is called business, if a product is not selling, why carry it?
Not defending Crap T, hate going there, but sometimes it's a necessary evil, the fur industry crashed decades ago, with the invent of cheaper, warmer product's, and a change in the way the buying public looked at fur. Peta is a bunch of, my view anyway, freak's that have no idea of the food chain, but as outdoor's people, we can't just right off societal changes as peta caused. Also note, this post started with a one sided blog from a pro fur group, Crap T response is how business works, if it doesn't sell, put something on the shelf that will.

I have not gone into our St. Thomas CT for many years....I just checked there 5 star rating... 28 reviews for a score of 2.8 out of 5....they sell nothing but garbage... like walmart does...I do use the drive thru car wash in the winter only because there is nothing else...the gas bar is seperate st. thomas CT owner...they have idiotic mangement and most staff that know nothing that i remember...the Candian tire is failing right across the board from NFLD right out to Alberta...there flyers are useful for wrapping up fish guts

Many years ago I was in a CT in London. I was wearing a camo goretex parka--one of the ECWS US military ones, typical green camo pattern. I was looking around the hunting section, then left. I was almost to my truck when 2 guys came running out yelling at me to stop. I turned around and one GRABS ME! They are saying I stole the parka. The one who grabbed me is now on the ground , the other is backing up saying "sorry". The manager and a couple others have now run out and joined the party. He's wanting to know where I got the parka, and said something about the employees seeing me put it on, and that the police are on their way. Idiot employee is still on the ground with an arm that isnt working well. Police eventually show up, speak to me, look at my well worn parka, ask what I want to do. The manager is still being a donkey, no remorse about his employees chasing me down, and is ranting to the police about his injured guy. I had had enough, police said I was free to go, so I did. Never went back to that store.

Great self control Dave!!! All my younger days were at the Ridout so my response would have been very different if grabbed. The poor punk would have been owned and the arm would have been re-located to become a rear leg. As a former CTC employee, they can not touch you in any way, if they do, it is self defense and, well then, all bets are off.
Again Dave, great self control brother!

He was a pussy. When I dumped him I thought he and his partner were going to cry. Police kind of hinted about assault charges for the store guys but they hoped it would go away, and I wasnt interested in spending hours of paperwork...so I let it go. I was considering tuning up the mouthy manager though....:punch:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks