Perchin Aug 28/2014

packrat

Picked up two scoops of nice shiners and (guy I used to be friends with) to fish in HIS backyard for HIS fish:ROFLMAO:

Tried a different location from before that was deeper and cooler?..Started into them but all small except for 2----plus one channel cat around 5# that Joe scrambled down some rocks to release. Almost started to like him again:D

After an hour made the move to another location in HIS backyard to try our luck there for some of HIS fish. Place was jammed with white perch and except for three Yellows that I caught that was it. Good guy that he is tried to help me out by throwing HIS fish toward my side. Scrub liking him again:ROFLMAO:. Finished off the minnows around noon---lot of fun and laughs----thanks buddy.

Now for the tech stuff----field tested some drop shot hooks from crappy tire that looked promising.
Good marks for being sticky sharp and no line twist.
Seemed to be thin wire that were easily bent out of shape when you went to remove it from fish.
As for fish NOT being able to swallow hook not as promised as had quite a few that needed major surgery.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks