Perch Port Bruce June 25th

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We tried Bruce again this morning for perch and bombed. :rolleyes: Marked tons but getting a bite was like pulling teeth. We managed only 7 perch between 10-13 inches with no throwbacks, good thing or might not have got meal. :) I had enough of the lousy perch fishing so heading to Glasgow for walleye next trip as those on the radio were doing fairly well off Bruce in only 37-40 fow. Oh yeah the only highlight of the day other than the great weather was a catfish about 15 lbs. I released. It maxed my little perch rig to the limit but after a good 15 minuet fight I did land it. (y):giggle:

see my comment on Duck Soup report:(

I did Gord and I hate east wind for fishing. I was thinking of using it as a legitimate excuse in this post, and by golly it truly is, however my wife says that's a copout but what do they know eh?. So I just shut-up and now I'm checking out my walleye gear for next trip but it won't on an east wind. :LOL:

We tried Bruce again this morning for perch and bombed. :rolleyes: Marked tons but getting a bite was like pulling teeth. We managed only 7 perch between 10-13 inches with no throwbacks, good thing or might not have got meal. :) I had enough of the lousy perch fishing so heading to Glasgow for walleye next trip as those on the radio were doing fairly well off Bruce in only 37-40 fow. Oh yeah the only highlight of the day other than the great weather was a catfish about 15 lbs. I released. It maxed my little perch rig to the limit but after a good 15 minuet fight I did land it. (y):giggle:

Wasn't much better off the pier today Bob. Check my report when I post it. There's a bit of a surprise to be seen. I'm glad you heard me yell your name this time when you were slowly checking out what might be in that close on the beach side, (yep that was me who called you and waved :))

Wasn't much better off the pier today Bob. Check my report when I post it. There's a bit of a surprise to be seen. I'm glad you heard me yell your name this time when you were slowly checking out what might be in that close on the beach side, (yep that was me who called you and waved :))

I figured that was you Trevor. Yes it was a very slow day fishing all round for perch. :)

Screen was full for me too out of burwell. Not a single perch bite. I only tried for an hour. I had 3 hours to fish so spent the other 2 trolling . Landed 3 walleye though... they were co operating.. they must not have the wind app...lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks