Fishing Report perch apr 28 old cut

Barracuda

Fished in front of Old Cut for about 3 hours. Very finicky bite until about 3p.m. Then they turned on. Ended up with 10 between 8 inch and 10 inch & 3 nice rockers up to 10 1/2 inch. Threw two nice perch back .It looked like they were full of eggs. Shouldn't they be done spawning?

Fished in front of Old Cut for about 3 hours. Very finicky bite until about 3p.m. Then they turned on. Ended up with 10 between 8 inch and 10 inch & 3 nice rockers up to 10 1/2 inch. Threw two nice perch back .It looked like they were full of eggs. Shouldn't they be done spawning?

I've caught spawning perch in early June....

Boy I would like to see Barracuda's face when he latche"s on to a 15 incher...LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks