Onyx auto inflatables on sale

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I don't shop at Cabela's much but I saw this online and thought it was worth sharing... Pretty good deal for an auto manual inflatable.

Looks like a good price but the reviews are not too raving..
One claims it inflated in light rain.

Looks like a good price but the reviews are not too raving..
One claims it inflated in light rain.
I've had two of them for a long time and they seem fine to me... Been wet a few times as well lol. I rearmed them once and had no issue finding kits for them which was another complaint by some of the reviewers but I don't understand it.

Can't comment about the rain. I have never worn mine in the shower .
Seriously, it's comfortable and does the job.
I kind of laugh about this topic because mine got so drenched I thought it must be faulty and needed to be rearmed. I pulled the rip cord and it worked just fine, almost took my head off! I tested the second one in a bucket of water and it inflated fine, it had been rain wet lots of times too without going off.

Had this one for over 5 years and is very comfortable. Most models are quite bulky. I actually activated the unit once… it worked.

I have the same one.... self activated in my glove box due to an old dried out bobbin. Replace them every few years now to avoid buying the whole re arm kit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks