2 tbs sesame oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1 cup beef broth
3 cloves of garlic pressed
2 table spoon of ginger grated or finely chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbs cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs water before adding to mix as a thickener
Seared the beef first, removed and set a side , than combined sauce ingredients " not cornstarch " , add broccoli cook a few minutes, add snow peas , add cornstarch, than put beef back , I like to have crunch/ firmness on the vegetable not cooked to mush , so as soon the sauce thickened the vegetables were done as well , did not have sticky rice so used basmati
I toasted the sesame seeds first and also added chopped green onions
If you use regular soy sauce and not low sodium don't put salt till its done just season after to taste

I used one from a cooking website, and slightly modified it
1/4 cup honey
2 tbs sesame oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1 cup beef broth
3 cloves of garlic pressed
2 table spoon of ginger grated or finely chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbs cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs water before adding to mix as a thickener
Seared the beef first, removed and set a side , than combined sauce ingredients " not cornstarch " , add broccoli cook a few minutes, add snow peas , add cornstarch, than put beef back , I like to have crunch/ firmness on the vegetable not cooked to mush , so as soon the sauce thickened the vegetables were done as well , did not have sticky rice so used basmati
I toasted the sesame seeds first and also added chopped green onions
If you use regular soy sauce and not low sodium don't put salt till its done just season after to taste
@Ticker thank you and I appreciate the recipe details. I like the adder of oyster sauce (for taste) so it's not all soy sauce.

That's a healthy meal.
Lol , well there is some vegetable in it , but it sure got a lot of sugar and some sodium
But hey , once in a while go for it
It's like on my last doctor's check up , she said my blood sugar is good , what I'm doing differently?
My awnser nearly knocked her out of the chair
Awnser " I ate 2 donuts yesterday " 😋🤣😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks