On the lighter side

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
Here's something that is a tad (or tons) different than many of the meals posted on the Galley and it's Sushi Rice Bowls - or in other words deconstructed sushi - individual bowls of sushi rice and toppings.

It starts with sticky rice and when the rice is done, add some seasoned rice vinegar and crushed Nori (seaweed sheets). That's the base of an individual bowl and then you add on top an assortment of vegs and meats as you wish. I did carrot, cucumber, daikon, snow peas, BBQ teriyaki chicken and finally a dollop of siracha mayo (literally mayo with a spoonful of sararcha). Not pictured is the key topping - sliced fried wonton wrappers - which I had forgot :mad: but was so important I had to immediately fry up a few.

Sushi Rice Bowls pic.jpg

Maybe I should have posted a pic of the other night's taco heavily laden with vegetables? ;):D

Looks wonderful @Mrs. Stomp , @stomp is obviously completely spoiled. ;):LOL:

Here's something that is a tad (or tons) different than many of the meals posted on the Galley and it's Sushi Rice Bowls - or in other words deconstructed sushi - individual bowls of sushi rice and toppings.

It starts with sticky rice and when the rice is done, add some seasoned rice vinegar and crushed Nori (seaweed sheets). That's the base of an individual bowl and then you add on top an assortment of vegs and meats as you wish. I did carrot, cucumber, daikon, snow peas, BBQ teriyaki chicken and finally a dollop of siracha mayo (literally mayo with a spoonful of sararcha). Not pictured is the key topping - sliced fried wonton wrappers - which I had forgot :mad: but was so important I had to immediately fry up a few.

View attachment 41934

I have never met or seen Mr Stomp in person but looking at all the mouth watering meals you post he sure as hell is not getting in my 16 boat I don't think the 40hp etec would get up on plane

Back