Old cut OOOOPEN! Now closed ?

Not looking to get in a fight here but it won’t be open long after posting it on forums . I received an email from Norfolk stating all marinas public and private are to remain closed. Keep it quiet !!

marinas, but only to the extent that the marina is necessary to enable individuals to access their primary place of residence. Just a heads up

Norfolk also closed all trails with a up to $5000 fine. That really sucks, but whatever it taks to flatten the bird and stop crayola.

I hate to break it to you, but you can't delete anyone's post. At best you can alter your original one, but the footprint will be permanently there...… Kind of like going bareback with a lady of the night on Dundas street looking for a ride.

I hope others know that Norfolk county is one of the few that have declared a state of emergency at the municipal level, witch gives local authorities power to lay fines for all unnecessary travel. Good luck ever fighting it in court when they open up for processing minor fines at this point. I hope to fish LPB next week now that I am indefinitely laid off, but I will sit back and wait to see if anyone gets fined this weekend before I venture out by myself. All It would take is an enforcement officer to check your id, see you are from outside the county lines towing a boat to get a fine.

I believe Samuel L Jackson puts our current situation best.

Originally it was midnite tonite but looks like it changed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks