NWTF??

B

Big Dave

I heard a rumor from a reliable source that the NWTF is pulling out of Canada....WTF??

On Friday, Jan. 3, 2014, the NWTF Board of Directors voted to suspend its fundraising operations in Canada indefinitely. This decision was based on a pending change in NWTF status under Canadian tax structure and a comprehensive evaluation of fundraising operations in Canada. This decision will allow the NWTF to focus on its long-term business plans and mission across North America.

The NWTF is proud of its accomplishments in Canada, including establishing wild turkey populations in Canada. The NWTF is grateful to all of its volunteers, members and staff in Canada for their support.

The NWTF is dedicated to the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage.

On Friday, Jan. 3, 2014, the NWTF Board of Directors voted to suspend its fundraising operations in Canada indefinitely. This decision was based on a pending change in NWTF status under Canadian tax structure and a comprehensive evaluation of fundraising operations in Canada. This decision will allow the NWTF to focus on its long-term business plans and mission across North America.

The NWTF is proud of its accomplishments in Canada, including establishing wild turkey populations in Canada. The NWTF is grateful to all of its volunteers, members and staff in Canada for their support.

The NWTF is dedicated to the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage.

I got the same email. TC

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks