New Stevens semi

Magnum 3

Anyone seen or heard of any Stevens semis released in Canada yet . Something came out of the shot show saying Stevens was producing there first semi . Probably to early to hit Canada yet . Just curious about the specs . and or models and gauges they were releasing them in .

If its anything like the Stevens 320 Chinese Winchester wannabe it's probably not that good.
Haven't really seen anything as far as reviews go . Just wondering if anyone had yet ?I was just touring around the gun sites and was reading articles on the mavericks . Sometimes it's interesting what you find . Thought I remembered a small blurp about cold weather hunting for ducks and geese and they mentioned going to the Maverick O/U as a good alternative when the weather gets snotty . So I looked up a review and was surprised with the good press it was getting from owners . Like they said , It's not a 2/3 thousand dollar gun , but it does the job well and comes in at 7 lbs . That's lighter than my 1187 premier even with synthetics on it . Just don't know with the chokes , if they will accept aftermarket ones , because they only come with IC and Mod . For what they cost , that's cheap shooting for an entry level double they say will handle the weather . Provided you like shooting doubles . I know that new cynergy in camo pulls up nice for clays , but it's also $2000 or so . If you have the cash , it should make anyone shoot well in the marsh . Just my opinion . Anybody own a Maverick and what's your thoughts on them ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks