New Hunters

Samwise

Hey, Im a new hunter and my buddy and my self have chosen to apply for a blind at long point conservation waterfowl unit. what we are wondering is what blinds would work best for us? we were given a map so we have a list. We only have a canoe and no dog, any suggestions?
Thanks!

"Boom, Boom, Boom"

There are several walkout blinds available as well - you will need waders though. There are blinds you can get to with a canoe - the blinds along big creek (though a dog is recommended for these) as well as the inner marsh blinds (some of these blinds involve abit of paddling especially if it is windy.) Without a dog you need to guage your shooting accordingly and down ducks over the water of near shore if possible - the marsh can be goggle up your duck pretty quick.

wetfootwilly

Stay with blinds on the inside of the marsh with a canoe and you shouldn't have any problems -8,12,10,18,19,20,21,22,23 are all blinds that you can get to fairly easily

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks