My next perch boat

• Thread starter whitetailhunter
  • Start date
W

whitetailhunter

2,000 HP Outboard Inflatable ...Here's the latest drug runner toy from Europe ..

This thing belts across the English channel 3 times per week and was just a blur
on the radar of the British Coast Guard.

They were so astonished by the speed of the unknown craft, they brought in a
Special high speed helicopter to chase it. Drugs were found on board. Of course,
You'd have to be on drugs to put the throttle down on this thing.

Yamaha Vx250 outboard engines list price.....$23,000.00 EACH!!
$23,000.00 X 8 = $184,000.00 just for the motors !!!

perch boat.jpg

There's a heck of a lot of folks here that know the engineering of watercraft. Wouldn't the transom on that thing rip off if it was cranked? How big a tank would be needed to cross the Channel with 2000 HP? I'm too tired too calculate it tonight. How many gallons per mile for a 250 Merc X 8? It's possible I imagine but It would probably rip the boat in two.

Seems to me that one 22ft bass boat with one 300hp motor could easily move enough cocaine to make it worthwhile. There is storage galore and many boats can get over 70mph. I think it would also draw a little less attention than 8 motors on an oversized dingy.

There's a heck of a lot of folks here that know the engineering of watercraft. Wouldn't the transom on that thing rip off if it was cranked? How big a tank would be needed to cross the Channel with 2000 HP? I'm too tired too calculate it tonight. How many gallons per mile for a 250 Merc X 8? It's possible I imagine but It would probably rip the boat in two.

Money is no object for drug runners to have this boat built to carry this insane outboard set-up and the story is true. However, the point I was trying to make was that this would make the ultimate perch boat. It may be little hard on gas but you could definitely beat Big Dave to his honey hole off Hastings each morning. :rolleyes: :whistle: :D

Buckets and WT your both right, money is no object. The best thing about using it for perch, besides beating Big Dave to the spot is if you pass the school full throttle all you need to do is pull a u turn and scoop up the fileted fish in a net.

I was doubting the veracity of the report until HTHM posted a link that shows the length of the thing. It's massive.

And twenty two foot based boat would definitely draw attention

...In the English channel

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks