Fishing Report Muskie trip Nov 26th Lighthouse Cove

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got an invite to do a muskie trip with @Blastr and Rick to fish out of Lighthouse Cove. Up at 4.30 a.m. to meet them for a 5.15 a.m. trip.
We were in the water shortly after 7.00. With a NW wind and white caps rolling in, it kept us off the open waters. We made the decision to fish the river and stay out of the cold strong wind. The fish finder was showing lots of bait fish and smaller hooks with every now and then a big hook. After running up the river for a good 3-4 miles it was time to turn around. We probably did this 4-5 times. @Blastr had spotted a white object on the surface and as we got closer there was a half dead Muskie that must have been just released. Still marking bait fish and fairly large hooks. Talked to a lot of passing fishermen and they were having no success but were marking lots also.
Our final trip back down the river at 5.00 p.m. with not a muskie caught but still a good day to be on the water at this time of year with friends.

Here's a couple of snagged pictures.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the from here were at BELLE RIVER last week an did quite well,seems like they haven,t moved in there yet???

lake was too rough to fish anywhere else that day. we crushed em in the lake the next day. I got my personal best than a 50.5" monster.

Blastr

Imagine the size of the roaster pan you'd need to cook that puppy:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I can smell that thing here on my PC:wtf::wtf::wtf:.
Nice fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks