Minnows

Jetdog

Any Minnows in Port Bruce?

Any Minnows in Port Bruce?

I was there today. Betty's did not have any live minnows yet, hadn't even set up her tanks. Last I heard from NEM, earlier this week, they did not have any yet and from what I could see, there was no activity at their bait shop. I managed to catch 16 minnows over a 3 hour period with my dip net alongside the pier near the break-wall. Last I heard, as of this morning Big Otter in Burwell does have some if you're willing to go that far to get them.

I was there today. Betty's did not have any live minnows yet, hadn't even set up her tanks. Last I heard from NEM, earlier this week, they did not have any yet and from what I could see, there was no activity at their bait shop. I managed to catch 16 minnows over a 3 hour period with my dip net alongside the pier near the break-wall. Last I heard, as of this morning Big Otter in Burwell does have some if you're willing to go that far to get them.
Wow, wonder what delay is. Is Betty going sell Minnows this year? Thanks for info!

Wow, wonder what delay is. Is Betty going sell Minnows this year? Thanks for info!

You're welcome :) I'm guessing that she is going to, she didn't say anything that made me believe she wasn't. I think the weather has played a big part in the delay. It's been fairly windy more often than it hasn't been and the lake has maybe been too rough to go get any.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks