Member to Member (PM) E-mails

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
I've made a code fix that I hope will correct a problem that was preventing one member from e-mailing another through the site software. Messages seemed to work when I was the sender or receiver, but not in other cases. I would appreciate it if some folks could please try out the function now and report the results back here. Thanks!

Longer term, I'm looking at upgrading the forum software to a more modern package, but that's for the off season.

quote:
Originally posted by stomp

I've made a code fix that I hope will correct a problem that was preventing one member from e-mailing another through the site software. Messages seemed to work when I was the sender or receiver, but not in other cases. I would appreciate it if some folks could please try out the function now and report the results back here. Thanks!

Longer term, I'm looking at upgrading the forum software to a more modern package, but that's for the off season.

Appreciate the extra efforts on your side Stomp. I can be first to confirm it does work as Big Dave got my message and I got his email. So all is good now. Hope it stays that way as it is a convenient way to talk to each other without jamming the site with personal messages.
Thanks,

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back