Mango Mania meets TV sports

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
I bought a case of mangoes on sale about a week ago and they all decided to ripen at the same time. The result was a batch of Mango Chutney (Indian spiced) and Mango Jam (nothing fancy). I'm still a newbie at canning but getting the hang of it. Given the current line-up of sports on TV as of late (both 🏒 and ⚾)I have to be careful not to have kitchen accidents when I'm startled by a *score* scream that resonates throughout the house .

Mango Chutney and Jam.jpg

I bought a case of mangoes on sale about a week ago and they all decided to ripen at the same time. The result was a batch of Mango Chutney (Indian spiced) and Mango Jam (nothing fancy). I'm still a newbie at canning but getting the hang of it. Given the current line-up of sports on TV as of late (both 🏒 and ⚾)I have to be careful not to have kitchen accidents when I'm startled by a *score* scream that resonates throughout the house .

View attachment 42237
Looks good, and it WAS a pretty goal.

Nice, canning was pretty standard practice when the family was young.

Who's playing? :unsure::giggle:;):LOL:
A few months away still.. but I'd love a good chili sauce recipe. I made some last year and we devoured it faster than I thought we would. It was tasty but had a lot of sugar.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks