LPWMU SPRING WORK DAY

kicks

Volunteers required for Saturday May 19 . We will be meeting at 9am at the maintaince building .There is alot more work to be completed this year than in the past We need some young guys to help get 39 and 40 back where they belong and back on new legs they are both blown over and back in the weeds and 38 also needs to be put on new legs . Also there are a good number of blinds that need new floors .Would like to put the priority on getting 38,39 and 40 done first before the reeds get up . If we do not get enough volunteers we will have to schedule a second work day to work on floors
Thanks Glenn

PS yes i know that is the long weekend but you will still have two days left to fish or hunt besides you should have both your turkeys by then anyways !

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Guys
I would ask that if you plan to attend please let me know so that we have a head count and can plan the days work Thanks

i,ll b there glenn i,ll bring some buddys we can do a blind by ourselves if u gimme a post pounder i,ll bring a drill n some bolts n some pt lumber my floor will b there 4 years c u there let me know if i need 2 bring anything else 1 duck

jonny1duck

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday we completed about 80 percent of the work .We should be able to complete the remaining work with a small crew in a couple of hours . Blind 39 is the only big job left as we had to take the blind back to the shop to repair it or replace it . Please note the only blinds that have been moved are B6 we have moved it straight back from the creek edge about 15' the creek bank has been eroding and the blind was now very close to the edge , B1 has also been rolled back about 15' onto solid ground . Blind 40 is back on its feet with a new floor and is very close to where it was last year
Special thanks to Dave Martin who did alot of prep work leading up to the work day . Also sorry to Duck Tales i had not looked at the site in awile and did not see your post
Thanks Glenn

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks