LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament

Dotcom

2017 Pike Tournament.jpg
LPBAA will be having our Spring Tournament again this year at Sandboy Marina, Long Point. Welcome spring back with a little arm action on the rod and a chance to win a cash prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place plus big fish.

Extended Forecast
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 11 May 2017
SaturdayWind light.
SundayWind light.
MondayWind light becoming southwest 15 knots late in the day.

Yes Stomp, Windfinder agrees with your forecast. Finger crossed for a great turn out since we had to cancel last years tournament due to a Long Point tsunami. :( From last fall's LPBAA Classic Pike Tournament, Jon Davidson and his partner will get a free pass to this spring tournament. Good luck all and see you at the registration table in the morning. Remember blast off is 8am...like wise weigh in is 3pm. :) Cheers.

Maybe we could get a live weather report from Team Red? Those b&*st*rds are likely out there "pre-fishing" right now :D. I used to have a weatherman on staff, @HORTY , but he didn't like the pay and quit.

Edit for my post last month........ Some dumbass bought his wife & mother-in-law a day at the spa for May 13th :cry:. Also, said dumbass will now have to carry out duties such as taking the kids dandelion picking, I mean play soccer.

Good luck tomorrow everyone, I'll be watching the old cut webcam to see the results!

Back