LPB Bass

Hello. Planning on hitting LPB for some bass this weekend for the first time in years. We use to target between EC3 - EC10. Can anyone tell me if this is still the hot spot, or have they moved out already?

Hello. Planning on hitting LPB for some bass this weekend for the first time in years. We use to target between EC3 - EC10. Can anyone tell me if this is still the hot spot, or have they moved out already?
I was in different areas of the bay yesterday including the locations you mentioned, without much luck. Watched charter boats going outside of the bay. Good luck and have fun. There will be a lot of boat traffic on Sunday. It's Pottahack Party.

Lots of bass around still. Buddy got 12 yesterday in 5 feet of less. Biggest 3 plus. Mix of large and small mouth

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks