Fishing Report Live pike report

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Calm waters again and another trip to the Bluffs. Started out slow and then it picked up. 7 pike all in the range of 5-7 lbs one at 9.12lbs at 37" long. All were released safely. All though I did have a huge hit which spoiled my line. Tried hard to get it under control but it just wanted to run until it broke my line. Must of been a musky and I never lose lures. Off to get another backup.

Time to head in and off to work.........DUH!!!!!IMG_0779.JPGIMG_0777.JPG

Nice fish I love to pike fish I have done lots of it when I ilved in northern Ontario I have never fished bluff bar do u fish the outside or the inside of bluff bar n was wondering how far from the old cut it is

Ok thanks it would take me a little longer my boat only goses 20 mph I hope to try it this week some time if weather will cooperate with my 17 ft Sylvan

@Blastr ... already going that day ... making up a rained out charter from July... keep me in mind for other dates

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks