Fishing Report Lighthouse - July 15

FisherPrice

Hit the water later than expected this AM. Rods in at 8:30am. Fished till 11:00.

Only a few pics, but we managed a monster Laker that made up for it. This pic does not do it justice.

Baitfish were clearly in the shallower waters of 50-60 ft. Every pic was on a straight out flatline with no weight. Bite dropped at 9:30-10:00 with the flat glass lake and bright sun. The leadcores hit a few, but they did't make it to the boat. I have 7 and 10 lead core rod set ups. It's time to invest in 2 new rods and set them in a 3 and 5 color.

Hot as hell with lots of bugs.

NK's did the work, copper seemed to be the best.

Attachments

• IMG_4423.JPG
    IMG_4423.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
Hit the water later than expected this AM. Rods in at 8:30am. Fished till 11:00.

Only a few pics, but we managed a monster Laker that made up for it. This pic does not do it justice.

Baitfish were clearly in the shallower waters of 50-60 ft. Every pic was on a straight out flatline with no weight. Bite dropped at 9:30-10:00 with the flat glass lake and bright sun. The leadcores hit a few, but they did't make it to the boat. I have 7 and 10 lead core rod set ups. It's time to invest in 2 new rods and set them in a 3 and 5 color.

Hot as hell with lots of bugs.

NK's did the work, copper seemed to be the best.

Nk's, deep hit the lakers. Worm harness and deep divers on the flat lines for the pics.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks