Leeches

Willy13

Heading up north in a couple weeks. Am hoping to buy leeches prior to going. Anyone know where I could buy a pound?

a lot of the boat ramp guys around long point sell leaches for the small mouth bass guys. Dutch

dutch do yourself a favour and buy the 3 in black gulpit leech, ill put it up against a live leech anyday on a drop shot presentation:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Where are you going north?? A lot of bait shops sell them by the pound Hwy 11 northward. Search and give them a call. Not many places around Southern Ontario would sell me any by the pound.

Where are you going north?? A lot of bait shops sell them by the pound Hwy 11 northward. Search and give them a call. Not many places around Southern Ontario would sell me any by the pound.
Going to Red Cedar Lake. I know I can get on the way however we hope to be in camp by 6:00 am and everything is closed on our way up. Worst case scenario I will have to head back into North Bay later.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks