Laurona S x S

Magnum 3

Have seen the name Laurona a bit over the years at gun shows . So I read a bit on them tonight . Seems they have a bit of a following in Europe . Listed as an entry gun . I was at the show today and 16 gauge SXS caught my eye . It was a single trigger 16 , with 30" barrels . Stock and barrels were clean . Stock appeared to be good , but with zero shinny finish . Oiled ? And the lock looked good . I should have asked what model and chokes as I see they were made up till 1978 in different configurations . They were also produced with both single and double triggers . Anyone have an idea of what model it may be and approximate value as described ? Didn't want to jump on it too quick as I wasn't sure of the brand. Was also a little concerned about parts ( what few there would be ). That's why I considered it for a moment over say an old pump . It's simple . Didn't want to rap a lot up into it in case I either didn't use it enough or the parts would be to hard to come by as with some older guns . And although there is still a 16 gauge following , makes me wonder how much longer the ammo will be available , outside of reloading , which I don't do. Thoughts ?

Laurona made many models for the US market, they are basic entry level Spanish SXS's. Many Spanish guns do not have any marks indicating model, including higher end spanish guns like AYA or Grulla. It would be difficult to give you a model number without seeing a photos of it. If it's a basic Boxlock Laurona 16 gauge in good shape $300-$400, a 28 or 410 would be worth more. I personally would keep away from single trigger older Spanish shotguns. My thoughts. sidexeach.
Thank you for the response side x . No I didn't get much on it unfortunately and no pics . So just curious for info. sake . Why stay away from the single trigger models and do any models have auto ejectors ? Parts availability ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks