lake o April 17

saltybigstick

Out from 40 creek from 930am till 2pm
3 Lakers 1 bow and 1 brown
from 12 ft to 25ft water still coooool 45 at 2 43 when we got there used rainbow of colours sizes from 2 1/2 in to 7 inch spoons and stick baits rainbow on churtruse and blue 5 inch minnow bait long line at 200 ft back
brown on gold wilims spoon 40 feet back 10 down on rigger in 14 foot water
all Lakers where 20 feet plus on dipsy with spoons 2 live target and a silver blue and other was on a orange and gold cleo and don't forget the sun block came home work a couple lobsters
take care be safe

Last edited:
Qew towords niagra ontario street exit north go over Qew take 2nd left then first right go to end there is a public ramp at very end of street on right I found it after I payed 12 bucks at the marina
marina had very nice ramp and good decent parking for 20 trucks and tailers
to get to marina ontario street north to end turn right marina immediately on left
I have a princecraft 178 pro and a 4x4 I'm going to try the public ramp next time take care and be safe

Marina was Frans at 12 lake street grimsby
public launch is close to 435 Elisabeth street grimsby go gps reference

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks