Sold FOUND ONE...ISO Dog Kennel

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looking for 10' x 6' dog kennel... Not looking for $850 new one... Just need for a day here and there for when contractors are in house...

just chain the dog up inside where the reno's are being done,...... might get finished a little faster.....lol

I have a professionally built dog kennel with 3 section 10ft X 12ft with 5 gates for $500. Six feet high with heavy gauge aluminum wire which will never rust. Top & bottom rail lots of extra pieces. Can be reconfigured anyway you need. Used for foxhounds and walkers and blueticks. Lost my last dog to a stroke this last fall and at 73 I dont think I will have any more hounds. I doubt this is what you are looking for but maybe. You will have to remove it. Comes with 3 lg Igloo dog houses.

I have a professionally built dog kennel with 3 section 10ft X 12ft with 5 gates for $500. Six feet high with heavy gauge aluminum wire which will never rust. Top & bottom rail lots of extra pieces. Can be reconfigured anyway you need. Used for foxhounds and walkers and blueticks. Lost my last dog to a stroke this last fall and at 73 I dont think I will have any more hounds. I doubt this is what you are looking for but maybe. You will have to remove it. Comes with 3 lg Igloo dog houses.
That sounds alot more than I need but will consider it if the other ones don't pan out...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks