Inner Bay

Brute Bomb

Anybody having any luck in the inner bay? Looking to get the boat out for the first time this year tomorrow and wouldn't mind getting into some perch or pickerel on the jig. Any suggestions on where to go?

Is it much of a boat ride from old cut marina? I'm not too familiar with the area, just fished the inner bay a couple times last year for Perch. Also, any tips on tackle or depth?

You can fish in the inner bay, just not allowed in the bass sanctuary. ..

We've been getting a lot of perch and rock bass on the west end of the bay. Almost straight out from Pt. Rowan. Good eats for sure.

Brute Bomb.......I'd do out front of Pt. Rowan then,,,,, lots of litl fish in front of Old Cut........ Pottahawk is the long point of land u c to the East of Old Cut on right side........ Its a 10 min ride in my Lund at 24 mph.......it was dismal Fri. on the E wind... Pic rig will work with minnows,, or similar drop line.....Very shallow water in front of Old Cut say 2.5 2 3 ft. Not sure at Pt. Rowan,,, haven't fished there this yr. yet..... Gud Luk

We kept 20, 8-12" Saturday morning on the inner Bay just west of the buoy marking the Bass sanctuary, threw back 100's of little one's back :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks