Inner Bay Report, May 2

Consequence Free

Put the boat into the water today. Great first day! While hoping to get a meal of perch, we were disappointed...but Dad caught a 4.5-5 lb. smallie (huge hog!!!).....I caught my first musky (small one....about 20"....beautiful colours.) Both caught just east of EC 10. Took pics on my phone, but haven't d/l'd them yet. Beautiful out there...water temp around 51F near EC 10....55 F closer to Old Cut.
Saw no fewer than 30 boats out on the bay this morning.....great to be out there finally!
Taking the kids out tomorrow.
Ken

Sorry to hear no perch around for a meal. Still nice to get out though I bet. Some say the water is still to cold for perch, I guess they are right. Thanks for posting. Good luck tomorrow.

Took the boys out today. Bit breezy out there for their first time out. For only an hour's trip out, we nabbed a perch and a pike, just off the Old Cut. 5' water...56 F.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks