HORTY,S FISHING HOLE

HORTY

Well getting ready for another yr on lake ERIE:)BOAT WILL BE IN THE WATER SOON-looking for fishing partners for up coming perch run an walleye season,pm me with dates you all can make it an I will make time for you.
;):rolleyes::X3:

I AM IN PT.STANLEY-Stomp-still waiting for you to set it up????
Hey @HORTY, I spoke to @oldcutmarina about his great web cam set-up... there are only a couple of thousand reasons why I haven't gone ahead with this :D. I'm guessing the prices for this technology are only coming down, so maybe someday. But are you sure you want to give up your job as weatherman and tug spotter?

What kind of Internet access do you have down in the Port?

Hey @HORTY, I spoke to @oldcutmarina about his great web cam set-up... there are only a couple of thousand reasons why I haven't gone ahead with this :D. I'm guessing the prices for this technology are only coming down, so maybe someday. But are you sure you want to give up your job as weatherman and tug spotter?

What kind of Internet access do you have down in the Port?
rogers wifi-fast, I may sleep in some time:rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep:-is there $ to be made?:censored:

From all my years out here on this lake I have learned one thing for sure. What the lake looks like at 06:00 has nothing to do with what it may look like a few hours latter. Like most women she can never make up her mind and will change many times in one day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks