Heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)

My SBE2 and SBE2 slug gun are on there. Somethings are just better kept to yourself and not posted as this just ruined my day!

Sorry!!! I was just wild for a few minutes in my hunt shack on the island

As you can see I am a Benelli guy. So when I read that in my hunt shack 30 minutes ago I was wondering what I was gonna do with my 4 Benelli shotguns? I miss the EXCEPTIONS ARE:… in my haste to lose my mind!!

Attachments

• D01980C5-F235-4F6F-B00A-56B94E24B18D.jpeg
    D01980C5-F235-4F6F-B00A-56B94E24B18D.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 22
Big list as clearly worded as all lib gov firearms laws have been
So sad some see this as a positive move
Makes no sense to ban everything that they have been banning… especially with no crimes being committed with 99.9% of firearms on all of these past and present lists

My SBE2 and SBE2 slug gun are on there. Somethings are just better kept to yourself and not posted as this just ruined my day!
Sorry your day was ruined
Better to be in the know.. future day could be ruined even more as they won’t care for the excuse of “I didn’t know it was on the Prohib list”

My Weatherby Mk V bolt actions are on the banned list. State of shock at the moment.

Yes that is the reason its on the list but they dont specifically call out that cartridge. Instead list just the rifle models. Unfortunately I lost both of them when my duck boat capsized in long point. That was a sad day. Couldnt recover either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks