heading to normandale friday.

shorefisher

Anyone know if they are catching perch from shore down in normandale or port dover? Heading down Friday. Banter info would be great. I will report Friday.

I have a day off tomorrow, and was thinking of trying the 14'er and 9.9 before bass season. Has anybody got reports for Normandale?Ryerse? Pt Dover? for perch. Just don't wan't to take a boat ride 8Dfor nothing.

i havnt fished TP yet this year but the gps tells me it is time to go over and try last two years have been the first week of june out in front of the old hill road in 12 to 15 fow all I can say is drift till you get one and anchor as soon as possiable hpe this helps.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

I was catching white and yellow perch on a worm tipped floating jig on the Dover museum docks Thursday afternoon. So far though the perch caught from shore Dover have been really small. I did have one friend catch about 20 keepers from the rocks off the east pier though. I haven't tried there yet as I fish alone and tend to be a tad too accident prone for that particular spot :p

Well like I said went to Normandale Friday with not to bad results fished 12 till 330 ended up with 12 yellows 6 Over 10 inches. At about two the wind picked up to about 35 kh which made fishing pretty Tough to feel the bite.

i am going to go in front of TP on sun. am will post the results

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks