Greenhouse??

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
With how good home grown veggies are... Might be time to build a small greenhouse at the ranch...

Tomatoes and peppers from our garden...

20220825_090731.jpg

That's the reason I put up 24 x 18 foot hoop house for my MIL this spring. She says we'll have fresh lettuce and some easy to grow veggies until
the small heater makes it not worthwhile. November maybe.

That's the reason I put up 24 x 18 foot hoop house for my MIL this spring. She says we'll have fresh lettuce and some easy to grow veggies until
That is awesome. You might be impressed how long you can keep cold tolerant greens alive and fresh. Not really "growing"... but avoiding frost and staying alive and fresh until being eaten. Leave a few tougher plants in just to see how long they hang on without heat and you'll know for next year.

That's alot bigger then I was thinking... I want to do a 8x8 glass one with either solar power heat or duct from house...

Compared to import crappie veggies all winter I'm prepared to pay a little... 😉

Reactions: GPS
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks