good day perching

Dutch

Took dad down for some perch this morning ,Made the run to hastings and ran out of minnows by 11 30 .so we called it a day .back home with 8lbs of fillets ,great day to be on the water ..Dutch os the marina closest to the lake was out of minnows at 730am ,,,camp ground had lots of minnows

great report dutch, what were the average size of keeper perch you were getting???? Did you go right to Hastings or just before it????? Thanks in advance. I'll call Bradfields to see if any minnows for sunday.

we were keeping 9 to 13 inch perch ,and yes we had to go all the way to hastings ,we stopped at clear creek for half hour and moved on ,,bradfields was out of minnows at 730 am today ..campground said thy never run out ,,lol Dutch

Three man limit, three hours, 51 ft just east of last wind turbine. Same as Dutch, big fish, great day.

Good to hear guys. Heading up to the Point tonight with my daughter, looks like Sunday will be the day for Erie as tomorrow's winds are looking pretty high.

127.....23.5lbs of Fillets....same place as the rest of Ya'll Sometimes slow for a 1/2 hour but the last hour was very intense....fast as you could bring them in. Fished 11:30 till just before 3.

Great reports from all of you!!!!! Sounds like its going to perch on the menu for sunday woohooo !!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks