Glasgow reports?

leemo

Heard they were starting to get some pics and bows out there...was anybody out this weekend?

I haven't been out for 2-weeks but off this Wednesday & Thursday and it looks like the winds might be down enough to head out. I will post something if I do get out.

Managed 14 nice pics last night should have had a 3 man limit but the crew was horsing a few ...they r there..

glad to hear you got a box of pics lee....no rainbows.....lota boats out fishin...Glasgow never brought back the weigh in station yet for the erieau derby...where the bait shop set-up could of easily handled that...curious on how your daughter made out with the weatherby.. hope she likes it...ya this week were on the home stretch to the full moon...hope it puts a monster on the leader board like a 20+ pound king

well sometimes Tcat...I just called taylor at the marina and she is very helpful. Jim is the bait shop guy...and he is closed right now..ya remember his part time hours last season...lol..I don't buy bait or fish perch...your best bet is to call the marina at 519-785-0189...I usually call there before heading down to launch and get a heads up on conditions as I prefer the evening bite...

Right now there is lots of boats offshore fishin...she said there catchin bows & pics & perch. and perch off the channel... remember the derby is on to the 16th...stanley gill nets are out there too..sounds like a zoo.. like erieau...no thanks morning trip for me..

Last edited:
Back