Glasgow on Friday morning with a 12lber

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Put 2 man limit in the boat and caught every fish in less than 40 fow. 1 of the wally's tipped in at over 12lbs while the rest were on the smaller size with 2 in the 4-6 lb class. Only 1 sheep and 2 silvers to boot. The Whalebone III strikes again.[][/url]

Put 2 man limit in the boat and caught every fish in less than 40 fow. 1 of the wally's tipped in at over 12lbs while the rest were on the smaller size with 2 in the 4-6 lb class. Only 1 sheep and 2 silvers to boot. The Whalebone III strikes again.[][/url]
nice job!!!-I sent you a e-mail a while bk to see how it was going west,(no reply):(:alien::geek::devil::singing::singing::singing::eek:-guess you don,t like me anymore

All fish were caught in the top 27' and there was no preferred lure. Watermelon copperback, monkey puke, taildancers and the 12lb was caught on a blue and silver riplin redfin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks