Off Topic Glasgow looks to be shaping up

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I have made just 3 trips so far this year with too many doctors appointments that have so far limited my fishing and I am not impressed. Cardiologist tomorrow so that leaves Thursday open. Next week does not look promising either. Monday with the Orthopedic Surgeon about my broken Titanium hip, Tuesday Ultrasound on pelvis and abdomen and Friday Colonoscopy. I told Karen to just get my shotgun and end my misery. lol

Last edited:
If the weather holds up and the winds stay calm I will be out in the morning with 2 guests on board. Will have to double up on the riggers and deploy the big boards as they are both kind of rookies. Will post success or nonsuccess some time tomorrow.

I’m planning on my first outing of the season on Saturday at Glasgow recent reports on what FOW to start in would be greatly appreciated

Fished this morning from 7 until 10 and then it got rough. Kept 12 eyes, released 3 at the swim platform and three of those nasty sheephead. Trolled from 56 fow back in to 52 fow and picked a few each pass. 2 oz inlines, 90 back at 1.4 miles per hour. Pulling worm harnesses. Fished the top 20 fow.
When we got in they where painting the yellow lines on the new asphalt. Really looks good.

Attachments

• June 30 22 IMG_6535.jpg
    June 30 22 IMG_6535.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks