Off Topic Food Saver/Sealer

I just replaced the one I had. (the heating element for sealing gave up after 5 years of heavy use, some fish but mostly steaks. I cut my own most of the time in the summer) Got the new one at walmart for $60

@Joe1984 I have the thread highlighted and my neighbour and I have already discussed splitting boxes.

I just bought the machine without any extra bags because of that thread.

@Joe1984 I have the thread highlighted and my neighbour and I have already discussed splitting boxes.

I just bought the machine without any extra bags because of that thread.

I got my order and they are great bags. Also they can be used any way unlike food saver as the food saver bags are directional. Found these ones to be thicker as well.
For the price you can't beat it
I also got 10% off and free shipping. Customer service is 100% as well

I am so happy for the vacuum food saver
I see crappy tire has a vacuum FoodSaver on for 25% off.

I'll take that as my nudge into finally buying one.

I've been getting pretty dizzy lately sucking the air out of the freezer bags with a straw. :hungover:;)

I used to bagged them the same way for 15 years :rolleyes: But for the last 5 years, my husband discovered the Vaccuum Food Saver, and he actually loves doing them up. Thank you, Lord :love:

True, but ctc is much more convenient to me and isn't requiring me to purchase a membership.

No one check out the link I provided ? LOL
How about having them shipped to your door and paying less for rolls and bags. Sounds convenient while saving some cash as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks