First Air Fryer experience

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Been hearing good things about Air Fryers so decided to grab one up from crappy tire one of their Black Friday deals.. I happened to get the last one from the front page deal.
So far pretty impressed cutting my cooking times in half..
I don’t even want to use my oven anymore!

F142F25D-1FD6-4003-9B5F-2B433955DE8C.jpegC4FF0D2C-4AD8-40C2-81F7-DB59BD2A681B.jpegA9C57D1A-2967-45F6-AC2B-F4CB7BB98C31.jpeg
FE4EE944-D2A6-428A-BF39-67FD8D27A27E.jpeg

I just got a new oven and it not only has a Convection Bake but a Air Fryer setting; what's the difference ? I have an older oven downstairs in the Mancave that has Convection Bake or Convection Roast settings but no Air Fryer and I'm not sure of the difference about them either ?

I just got a new oven and it not only has a Convection Bake but a Air Fryer setting; what's the difference ? I have an older oven downstairs in the Mancave that has Convection Bake or Convection Roast settings but no Air Fryer and I'm not sure of the difference about them either ?
not sure the difference but air fry cooks faster and crispier 🤷🏻 no added oil like pan frying or deep frying to get the crisp

I get good results doing chicken on a rack with the Convection Bake which I think is almost the same thing just not as messy as juice drops in the tray. Maybe the fan is a higher speed on Air Fryer mode ?

I get good results doing chicken on a rack with the Convection Bake which I think is almost the same thing just not as messy as juice drops in the tray. Maybe the fan is a higher speed on Air Fryer mode ?
I think the main difference is the air speed.. that's the only difference it tells you in the manual.. that and maybe top and bottom heat for convection and just top for air frying

Back