Off Topic Finally running strong

Noleaks

Back in Feb I bought a new to me boat a doral grande . Fired it up in may to change the oil in the found a lot of water in the engine. Rather than pull the motor out and fix the cracked block I had someone replaced it with a used one. First attempt was the same issue replaced engine 2 free of charge. First trip out batteries died towed in by the coast guard. Second trip out I flooded the engine. 3 trip a minor user error (tried to start it in gear) but over all a successful day on the water.

Bad luck usually comes in bunches. Hopefully from here on in things will go a little smoother for you. :)

Back in Feb I bought a new to me boat a doral grande . Fired it up in may to change the oil in the found a lot of water in the engine. Rather than pull the motor out and fix the cracked block I had someone replaced it with a used one. First attempt was the same issue replaced engine 2 free of charge. First trip out batteries died towed in by the coast guard. Second trip out I flooded the engine. 3 trip a minor user error (tried to start it in gear) but over all a successful day on the water.
any chance its name is "hard times":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

there's a story behind that for another day!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks