Duck Boat Sale

Tundra Swan

Hello Guys,

I have a marsh brown duck boat that I have previously used at Long Point for sale.

This boat weighs approximately 65 pounds and should easily fit in the bed of a regular pickup truck with the tailgate down since it is 7.50 feet in length. Beam is 45 inches.

The price of $440.00 includes the boat, floor boards, removable seat (for layout hunting), back rest (for layout hunting), removable foot rest (for rowing), drain plug, camo "leaf-cut" deck netting, two (2) oars and a gun rack below the deck.

This boat is rated for a 2.0 HP outboard but I have used an electric trolling motor or just rowed the boat to an inner blind in Zone A and along the shoreline in Zone B.

If you are interested in this boat please give me a call me any evening (519-586-9825).

Jerome

PS If you send me an e-mail (thebuddyboy@hotmail.com) I can send you photographs showing the inside as well as the outside of the boat as I could not do it here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks