Dover Perch?

esteem

Haven`t been out in a few years but thinking of putting the boat in the water this week. Anyone know if the perch are biting in Port Dover area? I know there used to be a hot spot in front of pumping station. Any help would be appreciated.

was at woolleys point saturday

got a "few" "small" ones---surface temp 73-74

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

2 years ago to the day,me and buddy fishing east of dover marina in high winds murky waters and thunder storms landed our limit of all out hog jumbo perch in the afternoon,straight up. It shows ya year ta year makes a difference but I don't think its a good dover year this year,need a cold winter,perch will be back on track. We also released bout 60 rockys that day,that I would have kept on any other day but we were up to our knees in grade A fillet.

Thanks. Was hoping to stay local. Boat hasn't been in the water for a few years so not sure if I trust it for a long ride.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks