Disney bass

Teddy69

Hey boys and girls I'm taking the family down to disney world in Florida next week I see they offer catch and realese bass fishing both from shore or with guide and boat just wondering if it's worth while and if anyone has been there and gone fishing we leave Saturday morning any info would help I see it's offered at different locations in the park just wondering if one is the best etc etc etc thanks

I was about to say the same thing as binfishin. Still can't believe there wasn't a fence there. A beach with warning signs? No kid I ever knew reads warning signs.

Hey boys and girls I'm taking the family down to disney world in Florida next week I see they offer catch and realese bass fishing both from shore or with guide and boat just wondering if it's worth while and if anyone has been there and gone fishing we leave Saturday morning any info would help I see it's offered at different locations in the park just wondering if one is the best etc etc etc thanks
I'm headed down end of month with family would love to have update when you get home thinking of taking fishing gear myself, save travels teddy!

I'm headed down end of month with family would love to have update when you get home thinking of taking fishing gear myself, save travels teddy!
Don't need to take gear they have rod and reels u can rent and fish from shore or included in package that comes with guide and pontoon boat for up to 5 all catch and release inside the park and there are some hogs for sure

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks