Deep fryer

UncleAl

If anyone is looking for a cheap deepfryer, walmart has hamilton beach model on sale for 62 bucks.20240420_183533.jpg

I luv my air fryer but you can't have a fish fry without a deepfryer. Until my dr says I'm unhealthy and have too change my tune, I will indulge while I still can.

That's the same one I've had for.......ummm........ahhh.........I can't remember. It's been a while. 🤷‍♂️

I use it a lot. Got it as a Christmas gift (I was there when my wife got it for me) and it didn't cost what they're charging for it on sale now. But they always drop the sale prices a bit at Christmas because they want it to move.

I strain it thru a cheese cloth to remove any bits and store it at the back of the fridge in a gallon mason jar. I also use lard or tallow so it lasts me 5+ fish fry's minimum using a wet batter and just topping up with fresh stuff as needed. When using vegetable oil 🤢 in the past I found it went bad in only 1-2 fry's after which it had oxidized and would make my wife and I physically sick after eating it. Been using mostly beef tallow past 3-4 years now and never going back to using the supposedly heart healthy machine lubricant to fry anything ever again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks