Coyotes

bassaholic

Hey all! With the winter season approaching I'm just wondering if anyone knows of someone interested in coyotes or just what to do with them in general. I have no use for them and mainly just enjoy the hunt to help out my buddies with farms. Don't usually end up with a lot of them but would rather give them to someone who has a use for them.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks

Find a trapper that tans hides. Not sure if local taxidermist might take em off your hands for free. One stinky animal however. I shot one last Wednesday during deer hunt. Felt bad just leaving the skin and keeping the tail but it was 20* out and I wasn't hanging onto a stinky skin while I was hunting for another 3 hours. I know there is a big group of guys out haldimand way that run dogs and shoot lots of yotes. Find a group like that I'm sure they will take the hides.

Thanks for the help @WinSX3Tom. I'm gonna go to the local taxidermist around here this week and I forgot that my dad knows a trapper guy too. So now I just need some yotes lol

I was told hides weren't worth anything last year. kill them and put them someplace wear they won't be found easily by someone who will get offended.

If th tail I decent tan them a the re-enactors. May give you something for them. They like them for trim and put tails on hats. If the tail is mangy bury them.

Back