Coming to an end.............

B

Big Dave

I just sent a message to the company I work for that I am available starting next week. Summer is coming to and end so back to the road I go.:(

I will still run groups Friday to Monday while the weather and fish hold, :) I can still work in other days with some notice.

Starting Sept2 I am offering a reduced rate of $450 for the boat to a maximum of 5 anglers. Includes all bait and tackle.(y)
We had a great season and a ton of good customers:D, only missed a limit twice and they were both close............:D

Thanks to everyone

BD

10,900 and still counting:p

if you listen REAL close you'll hear a collective sigh of relief (thank gawd he's gone):D

Btw BD that's impressive for sure-----just hard to picture that many all at once:)

I just sent a message to the company I work for that I am available starting next week. Summer is coming to and end so back to the road I go.:(

I will still run groups Friday to Monday while the weather and fish hold, :) I can still work in other days with some notice.

Starting Sept2 I am offering a reduced rate of $450 for the boat to a maximum of 5 anglers. Includes all bait and tackle.(y)
We had a great season and a ton of good customers:D, only missed a limit twice and they were both close............:D

Thanks to everyone

BD

10,900 and still counting:p
Drive carefully Dave I

It's to bad that your season is almost over by your reports you did great this year
with fighting the windy days and reaching your goal and making your customers
happy be safe on the road and good luck on the rest of your season

My season is coming to and end but the perch aren't..........I am still available weekends till the perch quit. They wont:D

11,350:whistle:

Back