Cayo co co Cuba fishing . Should have stayed longer! Next year 2 weeks!

Great spot, looks like I could stay all winter! Can you share details, fish stories, etc?? I've heard it's pricey though.

Great spot, looks like I could stay all winter! Can you share details, fish stories, etc?? I've heard it's pricey though.
Fishing is always good. Ocean fishing is best. You can get a week all inclusive apprx $1000-1200 per person from Hamilton. Food / drinks and hotel inc. Fishing is cheap if you share a boat. I always find a few guys to go. Apprx $250 for the boat and share it.

Thanks for the reply. I've heard about this place and the cost seems reasonable. Is that a picture of you shore fishing? Catch anything?
Definitely putting this place on my list.
cheers
mike

Thanks for the reply. I've heard about this place and the cost seems reasonable. Is that a picture of you shore fishing? Catch anything?
Definitely putting this place on my list.
cheers
mike
Yes Mike the photos are from shore fishing off Ernest Hemingway bridge. Live and cut bait always works best. Fishing in the cayo area is always good as it is not legal for the locals to own a boat or fish from shore or the bridge.

Pikehunter , have you ever gone or looked into going fresh water ( bass ) fishing while in Cuba ? I've been trying to get any up to date information on going without much luck . The most recent I could find said they had a virus get into their lakes and that the fishing wasn't worth the effort but that info was a few years old .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks