Canada Day

my back still aches when i hear that word:wacky:.. oh Tillsonburg LOL !!!! Happy Canada day everyone!!:) make sure to enjoy it with ur family's EH...;)

What makes someone more Canadian than the next? Or truly Canadian, I hate his music, does that make me less of a Canuck?

Where is Tillsonburg?

Last edited:
Someone just drove by my place and stopped with the lights off. OK I love the music "Oh Canada ,,,,,,,,,standing tall together."

Happy Canada Day, got ya,

Doesn't matter if you like his music or not. The point is he was a very proud Canadian and it showed in his music the way he talked about our great nation and was proud of it.

It was an attempt at tongue in cheek humour that didn't work, yes he is a very patriotic Canadian but I still don't love Tom's music.

I agree 100 percent . By far one of he greatest Canadians ever to walk hand down. Like it or not it your choice....but there is no better pure Canadian music..period .....check out . ....ballad of stomping Tom, made in the shade, Margo cargo, the last fatal duel, north of old lake erie and may the millwrights daughter. ..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks